Leukaemia & Lymphoma Research have been in the process of encouraging donors to use their own Fundraising pages over third party sites for some time, launching their offering back in 2013. Over a year later, lessons have been learnt and Leukaemia & Lymphoma Research have realised the need to integrate the process into CiviCRM fully.
This time they decided that all the work done should be either contributed back to the core project or be available as an extension to the community.
Come along to the session and see how;
- We've enhanced CiviCRM to allow custom data for Personal Campaign Pages
- Incorporate Teams including team admins and team members
- The abiltity to use Personal Campaign Pages for "In Memory" and "In Celebration" Funds either stand alone or as part of Event Fundraising
- Added soft credits to all entities i.e. the Team, "In Memory" or "In Celebration" Fund
- Built a custom set of APIs to allow the process to move to CMS centric pages in the future
With any luck a member of the Leukaemia & Lymphoma Research team will also be presenting the session with Veda NFP Consulting.