At CiviCRM we eat our own dog food - we use CiviCRM to run critical parts of our infrastructure, including: our fundraising campaigns; our membership program; our conferences and events; our monthly newsletter and so on. This session will take a look at how we do that. You should come along to:
- pick up tips and tricks for your projects based on some of the clever things that we are doing at CiviCRM
- ensure you can take advantage of opportunities for collaboration with CiviCRM
- better understand how the CiviCRM project is organised and sustains itself
- chat with us about the roles that you can play in moving the project forward
- try some of our dog food.
Session run by Josh Gowans (CiviCRM's fundraiser) and Michael McAndrew (CiviCRM's community manager).